Curbside materials may be requested:
- Through the library catalog (recommended if you know exactly what you want)
- Using our online form (if you like librarians to help you choose)
- By phone: Monday through Friday 11 am – 4 pm
Pick up times will be scheduled.
- Your materials will be bagged, labeled, and placed outside the School Rd. entrance for contact-less pickup.
The bookdrop is open during curbside pickup hours. No late fines will be incurred.
- Call 518-765-2791 to schedule an appointment.
- All persons in the building are expected to wear a mask and follow safety protocols.
- Books on the shelves have been quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours.
Visit our Digital Borrowing page to learn how to read, listen and watch library content at home!
Distance-learning resources for students and adults can be found on our Library from Home web page.